What is the eligibility criteria to become a seller on ineda?
- Established professional business
- High quality product range
- Alignment with ineda Marketplace values
- Capability to fulfil B2C orders and returns within Australia
- Hold a current ABN
What does the onboarding process involve to start selling on ineda?
Our on-boarding team will show you how to set up your main profile;
- Company details
- Profile page
- Banking details (where you receive payment)
- User accounts
Our on-boarding team will also show you how to;
- import products on our platform
- Accept offers and deny offers
They will also show you how to use the ineda price recommendation tool!
How much does it cost to sell on ineda Marketplace?
There is no monthly subscription fee for selling on ineda, yes we are FREE
Commission is taken on the total product sale which include;
- Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Merchant fee including Credit Card, Payright and any Debit Card fees
- Processing fee
- Fraud check and chargebacks
- Commission charges are refunded in full for refunded orders
What products can be sold currently on ineda?
You can sell any electronic item within our products list. If the electronic product isn't there that you want to sell. Send us a request at email@example.com with the product that you intend to sell and we will get back to you if it has been approved to sell on ineda and then we will help get your product listed. You can always list it in other products if you can find it on our list and our team will work to getting it in the mainstream and adding it to our products list.
When do I get paid?
Payments are released once you have shipped the goods. It usually will take 48 hours for you to receive your funds.
Do I need to use any specific packaging?
Pink with purple poker dots would be good or even blue with flamingos print would be great but the short answer is No, you can use your own packaging. Just be sure to use the correct one so the products don't get damaged.